Commercial Investment Capital Group, Inc.
LOAN APPLICATION DOCUMENT CHECKLIST
The following is a list of documents needed in order to assist in our due diligence and allow us to formally present feasible terms:
- Commercial Real Estate Loan Application (Signed)
- Property - Color Photos (Digital Preferred)
- Property - Fully Executed Copies of Contracts
- Property - Appraisal copy, if available
- Property - Rent Roll Form (Signed)
- Property - Current Operating Statement (YTD or trailing 12)
- Property - 3 years tax returns (if purchase, operating statements ok)
- If refinance, account statement(s) for any debts to be paid off
- If purchase, copy of lease for existing business location
- Form 4506-T for each Borrower and Guarantor
- Resume for each Guarantor, Principal, Officer and Manager
- Guarantor - Personal Information and Financial Statement Form (Signed)
- Guarantor - 3 years tax returns
- Guarantor - Copies of W-2's
- Business - Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet for most recent month-end
- Business - 3 years tax returns or 3 years Profit & Loss Statements
- Affiliates & Subsidiaries (if applicable, see Application Section 5) - tax returns, financials & debt schedule may be required.
- If SBA, Form 912 for each Guarantor, Principal, Officer and Manager
- Additional Documents as required per Application (see Section 6)
- Fee Agreement (to be determined)
All documents to be completed and signed by Borrower(s)/Guarantor(s). Additional documents may be requested for underwriting purposes. Please contact our office in order to verify the necessary documents for your particular loan request.